Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: 3-D Diner

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    It was open again. Did it close?
    GO VOLS

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    wow, when did it open again? I'm never down that way so this is news to me.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    Not 100% for sure heard it was open tho.
    GO VOLS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    Not 100% for sure heard it was open tho.
    this was the last thinkg I could find from the board.
    http://www.hostboard.com/forums/non-...-3d-diner.html

    if it 's open again I'll take a drive that way.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3-D Diner

    I believe it is open, but have no idea if it's the same people running it. I drive to Whitesburg every Sunday and have noticed it open on the way back lately. We always eat at Robo's on the way over and aren't about to switch anyway.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •